All The Books I've Read 2017...To Read 2018

Double Cup Love by Eddie HuangSweet Treats & Secret Crushes by Lisa GreenwaldConfessions of a Video Vixen by Karrine SteffansDear White People by Justin SimienFresh Off the Boat by Eddie HuangThe Simple Living Handbook by Lorilee LippincottCourage to Soar by Simone BilesThe Art of Southern Charm by Patricia AltschulGone Crazy in Alabama by Rita Williams-GarciaThe Joy of Less, A Minimalist Living Guide by Francine JayHeal Thyself by Queen AfuaWhatz In Your Womb? by Ma'at Em MaakheruYou Can Afford to Be Healthy by Samantha SalmonOvercoming Sexual Abuse by Tahtahme XeroA Doula's Guide to Menstruation by Jemmais Keval-BaxterBelly Dancing for Fitness by Tamalyn DallalSister Vegetarian's 31 Days of Drama-Free Living by Donna Michelle BeaudoinLiving with Less by Mary  LambertSimply Feminine by Morgan WonderlyYear of No Clutter by Eve O. SchaubI’ve over reached my reading goals for 2017 and I’m super excited and I feel really accomplished (books listed above). Reading is so important to me and I am already planning my reading goals for 2018. My goal won’t be solely based on the number of books but more so about reading books I’ve had on my reading list for long time. I feel I might lean on the conservative side just because I have newborn and I would hate to set a goal and  feel like I can’t accomplish it because I was being unrealistic about the time and energy needed to complete. I’m going to challenge myself of course, but I don’t want to extend further than I can reach.

So here is a running list of what I’d like to read in 2018...I don't have a huge list but these are a few books I'd really like to read, sooner than later.
I Hate Myselfie: A Collection of EssaysSacred Woman: A Guide to Healing the Feminine Body, Mind, and SpiritOvercoming An Angry Vagina: Journey to Womb Wellness

Comments

Popular Posts