Life, Baby

I’d like to think I have a lot going on in my life but when I sit back and reflect I don’t have as much going on as I think. I have days where I am busy but I’m not necessarily overwhelmed with events. In fact, I think I could manage my time better and make a more meaningful use of day. I’ve been wanting to read more but nothing has caught my attention. I ‘m pregnant, and maybe that is to blame for my lack of focus. I’ve been finding myself not sleeping well at night and spending most of my days laying in bed. I sometimes make myself get up, but really, I’m just low energy and lacking motivation.

I did exercise today…20 mins.
I also made a green smoothie and snacked on hummus and whole wheat pita.
Does that count?

I’ve clearly slipped into some sort of sad but not quite downward spiral. If, I think too deeply about I might cry. I have a long way to go before baby 2 arrives and I am oh so ready for that day...physically and mentally. However, my precious unborn need more time in the womb and I’m going to care for myself as best as I possibly can for his/her health and my own. I can’t promise I’ll exercise regularly but I will eat healthy, drink plenty of water, and take my vitamins.

Comments

Popular Posts