Piercings and Tattoos

I Love Giraffes
Tattoo I Like
Finger Tattoo I like
I got my ears pierced for my birthday. I already has the traditional first and second hole but decided to get my cartilage done. I really wanted a nose and a finger tattoo but my husband is strongly against it so I got edgy in a different kind of way. I got blue stainless steel in each ear. I’m a few days short of a month. My left ear is taking a lot longer to heal than the right and that’s because my son kicked me in the ear one day and slapped me in the ear on another. Believe when I say it was painful. One of the incidents happened at church and I had to get up and leave so I could put cold water on my sore ear.

I’ve always wanted a tattoo but I never got one because they are permanent and I didn’t want to get something meaningless forever placed on my skin. I am older now and I’ve given it a lot of thought. My two favorite animals are Giraffes and Owls. They are two beautiful creatures that speak to my soul. I thank God for creating two majestic animals. And I always thought I would be even cuter with a nose ring.
This is Gorgeous!

Comments

Popular Posts