Self-Love



Giving birth changed me physically and spiritually. I wasn’t prepared to deal with the changes within myself so much as I was prepared to care for a little one. I had everything I needed in life for my baby boy but what about for me? I wasn’t prepared emotionally or spiritually.


The day I bore life into the world a part of me went away; I don’t know where she went but I am determined to get her back. The woman I was before is a mere memory compared to the woman I am today. I was sensual and tuned into my sexuality. Now, I feel that part of me is dormant. I’ve been actively working toward awakening my sensual self; including, the use of yoni eggs, sensual movement, and self-touch (non-masterbatory). Each day I purpose to make time for sensual movement and yoni popping (Kegels) and just touching my entire body.


Today I spent a few minutes gazing at my naked body; taking time to appreciate what I love about my body. I have to be honest, it was difficult to look and not make a mental note of all the things I’d like to change. And not that wanting change is always negative but it just wasn’t appropriate for this experience. I even took time to yoni gaze. It had been a long time since I’d looked at my vagina. I’m happy with the progress I’ve made in just a few days. I feel my sensual spirit awaken. I used my jade egg (medium) to engage and tune into my sexuality.

I've included some videos that I find helpful in my journey to self-love and rediscovery.


Comments

Popular Posts