Goals for January 2015

I had already decided to skip the new year resolutions for 2015. I feel like I make the same list of "I want to" every year and every year I end up doing 2 things off my long list of resolutions. However, my husband suggested that we set monthly goals for ourselves-together and individual to focus on for January.

I can do that.

Goal 1 :  Read My Bible starting with Ezra and reading through Esther. And I'm starting with Ezra because in all my attempts to read through the Bible have never, ever, made it past 2nd Chronicles. I've read entire books throughout the Bible of course but my idea of reading through the Bible is reading it canonically Genesis-Revelation. Instead of starting from the beginning, my mother suggested that I start from where I left off which is why I am starting with Ezra.

Goal 2 : Save money. I don't have any deep thoughts about this goal. I just want to save money and when I spend to do so in wise manner.

Goal 3 : Clean my house...

Goal 4 :  Start sewing. I have so many plans and projects in mind and I just need to start.

My husband and I had a few goals that we needed to accomplish together but for the most part this is me for January 2015.

Comments

Popular Posts