XBox Widow #xbox

This past Sunday I went with my husband to a business meeting at one of his coworkers house; Jay. Shawna, Jay's wife joined us and before the topic got too serious we had a bout of informal conversation we talked about several different topics including video games. Both my husband and his coworker are XBox fans.

They discussed different games and different techniques. My husband is a little bit more committed to gaming than his coworker but Jay has just as much excitement. Shawna did not approve of the conversation, especially after my husband was trying to convince Jay to get the Xbox One. She claimed she was already an Xbox widow and that another console would not help her situation.

I had to think about what she said...Xbox widow. Wow.

My husband loves his games but usually only plays on his days off when I'm at work or after I've gone to sleep. Sometimes he is playing the game when I'm up and about but I've not lost my husband to the Xbox.

Are there any game console widows out there? I'd love to hear your thoughts on the term or if you've lost your husband to gaming.

Comments

Popular Posts