What did I Just Read?!?



Love Twist – A Valentine Special by Alex Le Soum is the most random book ever. It is an odd collection of short stories and 1 disturbing poem.  It was another Amazon free read so I’m not surprised by how weird it was. The author has an obvious dark side and “love” was not an actual theme of any of the stories. 

I would attempt to tell you more but ummmm...there really isn't much to tell. I feel like I've just experienced a strange encounter and now I'm in the twilight that follows.

It was really short too. I think I finished in about 3 hours with on-and-off reading (I’m at work).  I thoughts of settling into a cozy read but uh… this was not it. The language was kooky and because the stories where so short they lacked believability.

On to the next!

Comments

Popular Posts