My Special Hat

My boyfriend's mother got me a furry animal print hat (in picture) for Christmas last year. At first, I wasn't feeling it but once those winter winds started rolling through, I was grateful for it. Surprisingly I got a lot of compliments. But, the main reason I find this hat so great is because it fits over my dreadlocks without making my head look deformed. Needless to say, I am totally attached. I accidentally left it at the Cheesecake Factory last week, I almost cried. In a near panic, I called the restaurant and asked them to hold it and I went back after work the next day. My boyfriend offered to go back and get it, but we were so far away at the point I realized it was missing and I didn't want him to have to back track. The good news is that the Cheesecake Factory in Arlington (VA) has a lost and found and a sweet waiter who cared enough to turn it in! The hat is safe in my possession and I hope to never forget it again.

Comments

Popular Posts