13yr Old Boy Teaches 20+yr Old Woman to Parallel-Park



This past weekend my fiancé gave me a refresher course on parallel-parking. I thought I was doing okay…honestly, I was a hit or miss with more misses than hits. Anyway, my 13yr old cousin came along and schooled me on the dynamics of backing the car into a space. He blinded me with science! He broke it down – using a bunch of fancy words.

How does he know this? I just looked at him…maybe it was a trick. No, when my fiancé approached he got the same scientific outline…uh…You’re 13!! Anyway apparently what he was saying was true (my fiancé confirmed) but what my cousin made look simple in theory was just a little more difficult in actuality. He told me that his racing video games require him to parallel-park and while he is using his thumbs the same steps are required for getting the car into the space. My face was on the ground.


Comments

Popular Posts