Love in Bloom

I just finished reading Love in Bloom a romance novel written by Karen Rose Smith. When I first purchased this book- I thought it was another Christian romance; as it was listed as such by Amazon.

Ahem...it is not a Christian novel.

However the story was decent and the relationship between the leading lady and the leading man was given time to develop and the characters had some depth. The story held my interest and at one point I'd thought it would be good for a Hallmark or Lifetime movie. However, when I got to about half way, things started getting a little spicy.

After the first mark of "passion", the story became more focused on the physical aspects of the relationship as opposed to the emotional.  I finished the book this morning. It was free on Amazon and I would not suggest this book for others to read because everyone doesn't like their romance spicy -(I'm not really a fan myself).

Comments

Popular Posts