FOREVER 21, I Hate You



I went to Forever 21 today on my lunch hour; huge mistake. Every time, every single time, I enter that store I leave shaking my head in frustration because I can never just find what I want. Today I went in to get a crop top, specifically a half-shirt; I walked the whole store and came out with one; one half-shirt in a store of probably 100s of them.

I after I searched half the lower level, I finally asked a sales person where I could find a crop and she pointed me in a general direction but did not actually give me a specific location. I secretly rolled my eyes and concluded that she did know where they were anymore than I did.

 My big issue with Forever 21 is that everything is all over the place. It doesn’t matter what store location I go to, the clothing seems to be randomly placed on racks with no real order to style or season. Sweaters are on the racks with chiffon tops, and shirts are mixed in with dresses; it’s crazy. I also noticed that some of the racks are color coordinated so we have a 1000 black clothing items stuffed onto a long wall rack, not helpful.

There are come exceptions of course, pockets of order if you will. The lingerie, pajamas, and active wear are organized in a way so that you can actually tell what you’re looking at. I am going to write a letter to the company explaining my angst about their random store layout.

For those of you who are wondering, I did visit the web sight, gasp!! The site is actually setup so you can look for the kind of top/bottom/dress you want without having to scream and pluck your eyes out. The only thing about the web site is shipping. Those half shirts I wanted are cheap and shipping is only free if you order $50 worth of clothing. I’m not buying $50 worth of $7 crop tops, ain’t happen’n.

If you are going to shop at the store, I suggest you go in with no expectations; don’t go in looking for a specific item, because I guarantee you won’t find it. If you do find what you are looking for, Praise Jesus, because it will be nothing short of a miracle.


Comments

Popular Posts