Dear Facebook... Deuces!

I DELETED MY FACEBOOK PAGE!! Whew..I had to shout into the streets. Okay, so it's not officially deleted just yet but JUNE 4 it is gone. I'm so glad.

You ever just need to get rid of clutter in your life? Yes! Yes! Yes! My facebook page was clutter. the what's happen'n with everyone else is was clutter. I don't want it in my life. And it's not like I was spending copious amounts of time on there, but at one point I was, so over time it began to slow down and it began to just loom in the background of my life.
I would think...
Hmmm I haven't logged into facebook for a while. YES and with good reason; I wasn't speaking to anyone nor was I making any personal updates. What's it for? nothing really; an open path to "keeping up" with people I never speak to.And I mean never. Of course there's my family, but I kid you not, actually spend time with them in person. OMGee! Yes, boo you can spend time with family and friends in a real format, it's so real life.

Since we are talking about deleting, I will also mention that I deleted my tumblr pages (2) also. Didn't need those, they are just other distractions.

I'm feeling really awesome right now. No regrets.



Comments

Popular Posts