A look At What I Eat >> A Grocery List

I found an old grocery list from a blog I started several years ago. I have since revised it and below you will find the old list with foods I no longer purchase / eat regularly as well as a few new editions(in blue) that have become apart of my diet. 


FruitApples
Bananas
Pineapple
Pears
Cantaloupe
Lemons
Limes
Mango
Tomato
Raisins

VeggiesCarrots
Avocado
Cabbage
Bell peppers
Broccoli
Peas
Yams
Salad mix / Lettuce
Green beans
Corn
Parsley
Mushrooms
Hot peppers
Onions
potatoes

LegumesBlack beans
Pink beans
Lima beans
Chick peas
Lentils
Yellow peas

"Dairy"Almond milk
Soy milk
Vegan butter

Nuts and SeedsAlmonds
Walnuts
Sunflower seeds
Peanuts
Cashews

CheeseParmesan
Swiss
Mozzarella

Spices and HerbsThyme
Oregano
Basil
Garlic
Curry powder
Chili powder
Vanilla
Cinnamon
Adobo
Sea salt

PantryOatmeal
Oat bran
Bran flakes
Polenta
Canned salmon
Canned tuna
Pastas
Tomato sauce
Chips
Pickles
Kimchi
Olives
BBQ sauce
Rice
Cereal
Ketchup
Mustard
Coconut oil

Olive oil

Comments

Popular Posts