Things I'd Wish I'd Know Before We got Married

Gary Chapman is the Christian marriage guru. I purchased this book from a kiosk at the grocery store one day. Now please know, that I am not married or engaged but I'd like to be. I don't think there is anything wrong with preparing ahead of time.

I did enjoy this book and I would recommend it to both Christian and non Christian couples. It is not overly religious and the principles laid out can be useful to anyone who is thinking of matrimony. The Chapters a short and relevant for today's society. He discusses personality, character, habits and languages of love. I truely enjoyed this book and I would actually read it / reference it again because I found the information valuable. And although marriage is not in my immediate future, it is something I plan to enter into in the future.


This is a short read and can be beneficial reference for any home library.

Comments

Popular Posts