Sacred Marriage

Yes, I'm on a marriage book kick. This is the last one for now.

So I just finished reading Sacred Marriage by Garry Thomas. This marriage book is a little longer than the last one I read but still just as captivating. Thomas goes over the subtleties of making a marriage work and he address each partner, husband and wife, individually. There are 13 thorough chapters and an epilogue to follow, on the duties and spiritual responsibilities we have to God as they pertain to marriage. This is another must read for anyone who is or is thinking about getting married. I am diving into this book more and more every time I open it (turn it on).

Thomas also give relevant scripture to back up his claims and not once did I feel that serving my (future) spouse wold be anything less than serving God himself. I'm almost begging you to read this one!

Comments

Popular Posts