DEBT TRAP-How did we get into it and How do we get out?

Well, I've got another book to add to the boring pile. This book told me everything I already knew about debt. It wanted something hard-hitting but it wasn't. And much to my surprise it is Biblical based but unfortunately that didn't make the book any better to read. I have another finance book at home that I will dive into later this year.
 Debt Trap by William V. Thompson. You can check out the author on LinkedIn.
Other than great encouragement, there is nothing much to say about this book. It's a dud, and I really wanted to like but, I just couldn't get there. If you know someone who knows absolutely nothing about money or paying bills, this is a good starter book, but for anyone whose encounter any sort of financial life I would suggest moving on to something more substantial in content. 

Comments

Popular Posts