Girls.

I watched HBO's Girls last night for the first time. I was six episodes into the first season when I realized I may be fan. I never cared to watch it but I've seen the title splattered over the internet as of late so I decided to check it out. And while I wasn't planning on liking it, I can honestly say that I did. I can't say that I personally relate to any of the characters, as I do not have a close group of girls friends, nor do I live in a nice apartment in a boom boom city that my parents finance.  Nor do I have casual sex...in any sense. But I can say that it interested me but left me with a slight annoyance brought on by Hannah, the main character. I do not have a deep and thorough analysis or anything, just wanted to mention that I watched it and kinda liked it.

Comments

Popular Posts