(Poem 3) Fast Food For Thought



Fast Food For Thought

Hey what happened?
You used to be the smartest kid I knew
Now I see you hanging out and bein’ cool
Not that there’s anything wrong wit that
But when are you goin’ back to school?

I know fryin’ burgers and flippin’ chicken
Is the hottest thing to do, I’m sayin’
I have no doubt you’re good at what you do
But what you goin’ do when you turn 22?

Trust me I ain’t knockin’ you
Cause you do what you gotta do
But do you really think…
Just think…
Skippin out on school is a good thing?

You might think you’re cool
Sure, you poppin bottles and everything
But what happens when the bottles are empty?
Not to mention you already livin’ nasty

Because you was blessin’ the bottles
And passin’ the dro
You’re brain cells are no longer functional
But do you really think…
I guess not since your brain cells aren’t in sync











Comments

Popular Posts